Legum non sanximus, eam tantum exsequimus.


(We don't make the laws, we just enforce them.)

Contact the ThermoDynamic Police.



























 
Archives
<< current













 
For membership information contact the ThermoDynamic Police.



























ThermoDynamic Police
 
Sunday, September 14, 2008  
The Thermodynamic Police was formed to enforce the Laws of Thermodynamics. The oath of office reads:

I, ____________________________, being of sound mind, do hereby swear to protect and reinforce, to the best of my ability, the Laws of Thermodynamics. I promise and affirm that I will assist, to the extent necessary, in maintaining the energy content of the Universe constant and will encourage, aid and assist in the effort to assure that the total entropy, Universe-wide, continually increases, all for the benefit of human kind without regard to race, sex, religion, color, creed, national origin, or sexual preference.

I affirm my duty to actively intervene using the authority vested in me as a member of the ThermoDynamic Police to apprehend, arrest, detain and deliver up to the appropriate tribunal any and all persons, beings, forces or groups of whatever kind, type, nature or origin attempting to mute the immutable laws of nature.

So help me God.

Dated this _____ day of ________________ in the Year of our Lord __________.


_____________________
(Signature of Member)

Legum non sanximus, eam tantum exsequimus.

8:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.